Tuesday, September 4, 2018

First few pages from an Altered Book


 Here are the first few pages (that I created as examples) for my most recent Altered Book (Round-robin style)... my theme was "Friendly Monsters and the Magical places they live"- I've recently received all of the completed pages, bound it with book posts... now to create a cover for it and call it done. :)


This was just the first page as you opened the book. I wanted to capture a make-believe fantasy world for happy monsters to live.

This didn't photograph well; it's rather dark in reality and the lights all glow in the dark.

I used some Stampotique stamps to add some fun to my acrylic painted background. The monster is just hand drawn from my imagination. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, love your cards and colours. Do you paint them or use markers. The colours are so vibrant! Do you do any illustrating? The artwork is very good, easily professional standardx I have just started a journal and love your first page, so welcoming, you can tell it's a happy land.!

    ReplyDelete