Monday, September 17, 2018

Guest Designer Week 2 "All About Monsters"

Hello everyone, 
   I've created something new for my 2nd week as Guest Designer at Stampotique. The theme is " All About Monsters", you can check out their blog here.
   For this challenge I got some 4-inch glass ornaments and used alcohol inks to do the coloring. I enjoyed this so much, and went out to buy more ornaments... can't wait to make more of them.  I've even colored the top where the hook sits, to match the colors of each piece. 

I realize the Dragonfly isn't a monster... but I made this one while making the others, so I figured I'd include it in the photo too.                                    
                               
                          Here's a closer look at each one.




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment