Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My solution to storing Ink Daubers

The other day I'd finally had enough of trying to balance my Distress Oxide Inks and their respective ink daubers. (I'd tried Velcro on the sides, Velcro on the tops, Velcro on the bottoms.... Finally I found what works for me!) 
    I ordered some 2x2 coin holder sheets from Amazon, put them into a clear plastic pronged folder... And gave each color a label & a pocket. I colored labels for the sides of each ink too, so I can see what they are without lifting the color piles.
   Now the inks are stacked by color (no more picking through 6 piles to find that "worn lipstick" ever again!) The corresponding ink daubers are also organized by color, so very easy to find! I'm ready for the next round of colors Tim Holtz releases. I have the first 48... I love love love these inks! Have you tried them? 



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! It does get tricky as those inks start piling up, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete